- Feeds out the rear, giving the advantage of preventing the blockage of baleage in the chains.
- Handles all types of round baleage.
- 8mm high-tensile link feed chains.
- Geared three times slower than ground speed, which gives you the advantage of not leaving a continuous mat of feed. This also prevents the ground drive wheel from slipping in the mud.
- The bale's weight is always forced forward in the machine when feeding, for two reasons:
1. To keep weight on the drawbar for traction on an ATV.
2. When going up hill eliminates the risk of the bale falling off the back.