Click to enlarge image
All SLR Feeders come with the following features as standard equipment:
- Ability to effectively and efficiently feed out different variations of round and square bales, as well as silage.
- A unique 2 stage sequence-controlled bale loading system that lifts the bale, holds it in position to assist with string/ wrap removal, and then places the bale in the correct position on the tilting tray.
- Built to Duncan's standard for reliability and long-life performance.
- Unique feed elvator with anti-wrap guard.
- A position indicator linked to the loading mechanism to assist the operator with lifting the second bale.
- String loop to assist removal of bale string.
- Heavy duty powder coated full sheet metal floor.
- High tensiile bale forks for ease of loading.
- Wide rear axle width(2.2 metres) for stability.
- Minimal moving parts with all pivot points bushed and greased.